Saturday, May 10, 2008

Off to Neverland!



Well, not exactly. We just returned from a trip to Disney World (in Florida, of course). We had way more fun than I ever anticipated, and boy was I pooped out at the end of each day. Highlights were the "block party" parade at Hollywood Studios, the safari ride at Animal Kingdom, all of Epcot, and last but definitely number one were the fireworks at Magic Kingdom on our first night there. The Big Wheel photo comes from our second hotel called Pop Century (a Disney "value" resort). Had to have a photo since I was a Big Wheel junkie as a kid.



Now that we're home, I'm in full sewing mode as I prepare for Johnstock on May 17th & 18th in NE Minneapolis. I'll be sharing a tent/booth with Andrea of Wild Oatz (diapers and other cool kids' stuff). Then I have a private event on June 1st. Very exciting.




Here's a photo of the medium sized bag I just made for a friend. She picked out a lovely Japanese fabric designed by Junko Onishi. Sadly, it's out of print (sob).

No comments: