Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nokomis Urban Craft Fair



Please come check out the Nokomis Urban Craft Fair this Saturday! There will be some really cool vendors there - and not just the usual suspects. The event runs from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and is located at the Nokomis Community Center in Minneapolis, MN. Click here for a map.

I'll have an owl bag for sale, as well as a super cute Japanese robots bag, and the pink wildflower bag pictured below. And I'll have lots of zipper pouches for sale. These make great stocking stuffers.

5 comments:

Minnesota Nice said...

I missed the craft fair, is the owl bag still available?

Darla said...

Beautiful!

Minnesota Nice said...

I'm so in love with my forthcoming owl bag, I gave you a plug over at my blog, too.

Los Pyefeld said...

I didn't know about those makeup bag things= I love them!! You know Gia started mine on fire last spring.

Is that what they are for - makeup??

Los Pyefeld said...

oh, btw it's me, you know. . . Hannah Eye.