Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Obsessive Etsy Compulsive Disorder


So, my friend Hannah Eye has challenged me to an Etsy.com contest. She just created a shop to sell her cool and infinitely entertaining zine and now she wants to see which one of us will sell the most stuff.

In all honesty, Etsy.com is not good for my mental health. I have trouble stocking my "store" because I'm obsessed with taking the perfect photos of my bags. This is easier said than done and I'm never satisfied. I certainly have a new found respect for photographers and photo stylists. The other problem I have with Etsy.com is that I compulsively check how many views my items have gotten. I shouldn't care, right? The important thing is that I actually sell stuff.

Here's the Lemonade Bags Etsy shop. Please don't laugh at my imperfection or my disorder. Thanks a million.

1 comment:

Knittymama said...

I was just reading a great article in Craft about taking photos. I'll try to remember it on Friday!!