Friday, May 1, 2009

Raise your hand if you read blogs for the photos

Me, me!!! I must admit that I love "reading" blogs - well, ones written by fellow crafty types, anyway - but mostly for the photos. Anybody else? Coming soon - an all photo post of recent projects.

Speaking of photos... I've been trying to capture my daughter's black eyelashes. This is a big deal to me because I come from a long line of eyelash "challenged" people and I'm thrilled that Gwendolyn will not have to be a slave to mascara. So this is the best photo to date. I'm going to work on capturing her brothers' lashes, too, and will post soon. Anybody else obsessed with long, black lashes?



Finally, a shout out to Knittymama for lending me her baby swing. Gwendolyn takes long, delicious naps there which gives me time for luxuries such as SHOWERING, and yes, SEWING! Three cheers for the swing!

3 comments:

Knittymama said...

I'm so glad it works!!

vegmama said...

Love the shot of the lashes. Gorgeous. She won't need any assistance from Nell!

amy said...

My son has those awesome eyelashes, too! I'm quite jealous!