Monday, March 16, 2009

Fabric Mania



Check out this gorgeous new Moda fabric. The line is called Wonderland - designed by MoMo. I found it this weekend and I also scored some wide whale olive/lime green corduroy to match that was 40% off. I'm envisioning GC wearing a cute Japanese-inspired top made from the circle fabric, a corduroy skirt and tights. For the first day of kindergarten, maybe?? Now that I think about it, I should have gotten enough fabric to make a "mommy and me" version. Lordy, what's happening to me?





I went to my favorite local fabric store on Saturday, Treadle Yard Goods, to get half a yard of lime green gingham for a skirt I'm making (for myself!). Nina, a very nice woman who works there, swooped in and grabbed GC. She held her while I shopped and even changed her diaper!! Can you believe it? Talk about service. No wonder it's my favorite store in the whole world. I left with 6 1/2 yards of fabric. Ugh.

1 comment:

nina martine said...

jennifer, you are such a peach, i had such fun holding GC, I was so excited to meet her.